2017年7月6日木曜日

About me, MINOH MONKEY RIDER

When I was over 50 years old, I became to think that I have to enjoy my life more and have fun in my daily life, besides my family and work. And at the same time, the feeling of wanting to ride HONDA MONKEY BIKE appeard in my mind.I owned MONKEY BIKE when I was young, that is before I could afford a car, and it is still very attractive to me.

So I bought a second MONKEY BIKE in my life in 2014, July. To own a MONKEY BIKE again meant very special to me, so I chose the newest  limited model MONKEY BIKE KUMAMON VERSION.Two years later I bore it up to 88cc.I customized several parts by myself, but most of them are customized at a bike shop. I love to go on a touring by myself and also with my friends.I am uploading touring videos on You Tube, so please have a look!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿